• Buyer open trade to buy from your offer in the marketplace/or seller open trade to sell cryptocurrency from the public offer
• BFPeer collects the payment through EFT to our Escrow Trust Account in minutes
• Seller send crypto directly to the buyer's wallet
• Escrow releases the payment to your bank account instantly
• Verify your ID and Proof of address
• Add your receiving cryptocurrency wallet
• Open trade to buy cryptocurrency from any of the sellers
• Send payment to our Escrow Trust Account
• Seller send cryptocurrency directly to your personal wallet
Buy Bitcoin fast with EFT/Bank Transfer
Use any Bitcoin or cryptocurrency wallet
Buy and sell Bitcoin directly from your own wallet. BFPeer does not hold any cryptocurrency
Buy and sell Bitcoin, Etheruem and more
Our customers will experience the security of buying and selling Bitcoin straight from your personal wallet. BFPeer is a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange which means we do not hold your Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.
Sell and buy Bitcoin directly to your hardware wallet, online wallet or any wallet of your choice!
BFPeer makes selling BTC to ZAR/NGN safe. The buyer will send payment to our escrow trust account. This means buyers gets what they paid for and sellers are guaranteed payment. This means when you sell Bitcoin on BFPeer you will never be at risk of chargeback/refund fraud. You will always receive your money straight to your bank account, from us! Your bank details will never be shared with the buyer.
We do not hold your cryptocurrency
BFPeer is a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange which means we do not hold your Bitcoin. Experience the security of buying and selling Bitcoin straight from your personal wallet.
Simply, there is no deposit or withdrawal process to access your Bitcoin. You can sell and buy Bitcoin directly to your hardware wallet, online wallet or any wallet of your choice!
This means that your Bitcoin is safely with you at all times!
Remember, not your keys, not your Bitcoin!
"The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions"